Hello my darlings.
My apologies for the late notice, but the 2018 Coffeeneuring Challenge starts this Friday, October 12. I checked the Chasing Mailboxes website too early in September to learn this year’s dates for the Coffeeneuring Challenge, and I forgot to look again until today.
We expect all of you to have a great time meeting this challenge. There are loads of rules but you’ll not have any trouble meeting them (“Rule 11: Earth Rule. As always, there are no geographic limitations to the Coffeeneuring Challenge, except that you must coffeeneur on planet Earth.”).
The basic rules are:
- over the course of 7’ish weeks [October 12 through November 25, 2018]
- ride your bike 7 different places,
- at least 2 miles round-trip each time,
- drink 7 cups of coffee (or similar), and
- take 7 pictures as proof of your coffeeneuring [my add for Cycle365: and your bike, somehow].
To read the complete rules and learn more about just what coffeeneuring is and can be, go to https://chasingmailboxes.com/2018/09/24/coffeeneuring-challenge-2018-the-best-intentions/.
You can even qualify for a free* prize if you do all that.
Coffeeneuring is the creation of the fabulous touring cyclist, randonneur, and runner named Mary Gersemalina. Her website is chasingmailboxes.com. We had a group doing coffeeneuring for a few years on Bike Life and it’ll be nice to continue here.
See you out there!