What bike are you riding today for the CLC?

Home Forums Website forum What bike are you riding today for the CLC?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tony Cullimore
    Participant

Participants in CLC have bonded with their bikes. Tell us about yours.

Tony Cullimore
    Participant

Today it’s my Brompton. The capacious front bag makes shopping in Longford really easy.

(OK tried to post an image but the function needs the URL to the image. Can’t see how to test this without closing the post first. I must do more work!)

Scooter
    Keymaster

I ride Rodriguez, of course. My Bike Friday is boxed up, waiting for a spin through Greece.

I’d show you a picture of Roddy, if I could figure out how to attach it. We might need another plug-in, so in the meantime use your imagination or browse through my CLC posts.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Scooter.
    Scooter
    Keymaster

This works: open up the reply for edit in the dashboard. There, the add media button is available. Not a very satisfying solution, obviously, but I haven’t found another way to do it yet.

tempocyclist
    Participant

You could probably use the ” img scr = ” HTML coding. Let me try …

When the weather is perfect I break out the speed demon Planet X Stealth. I originally bought this bike when I was living in the UK and had it set up as a time trial bike, but since moving to Tasmania I converted it to a road bike so I could get more use out of it. It’s fast. Faster than I am. Plus it looks awesome.

EDIT: Yep! That worked! 🙂

Bikerdockeith
    Participant

Hi,
    I just riffle through the deck and take the one that pops out.
    Cheers,
    Keith

Suzanne
    Participant

I’ll always be riding the same bike. When I ride – it is again below freezing and we have new snow. Not good for the CLC. I took this shot of my Victoria e-bike in January but it looks the same in March!
    No pic! How do I use the HTML tag?

Suzanne
    Participant

https://bicyclelife.topicwise.com/pics/messages/00/81/54/04/small/victoria_im_schnee-1.jpg?v=1
    Failure! I thought I could insert an image, but it’s just the link.

Bill Stone
    Participant

Hi Tony,
    I’m only riding the Ogre these days. Since November, my right arm remains mostly non-functional, so I need a set-up where my right hand (after my left hand lifts it up and it grabs on) can steer, shift, and brake from one position without moving. The Ogre fits the bill. I might need to get the Long Haul Trucker remodeled, perhaps with trekking bars, aka butterfly bars, so it will work for me.

Gary Lee
    Participant

Giant TCR Advanced SL

Giant TCR SLR

I usually have my TCR Advanced SL for all the outdoor rides. For indoor training sessions, I will use the TCR SLR which is my first road bike bought in X’mas 2013.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.