I see we are nearing the end of another month and another challenge. I have definitely been entertained by your words and pictures that show your weather conditions. I’ve seen your blue skies, your cloudy skies, your fog, your frost, your rain, your sleet, your light snowfall, and even your heat. For the most part, it looks like you’ve all had pretty decent weather.
I have a new challenge for December and I hope it will offer all of us some amazing new opportunities. And, best of all, it will be super-easy. As easy as A-B-C.
Here’s the deal.
- I was having a hard time coming up with new challenge ideas and I don’t want to repeat old ones.
- After an unspecified number of hours of searching for something easy, a Jackson 5 song came to mind. A-B-C. That’s the paradigm of easiness.
- All you have to do for the December challenge is take pictures from your hikes or bike rides of things that begin with the letters “A” or “B” or “C.”
- There is only one restriction. You cannot use a descriptive color. For example, you cannot post a picture of a “brown rat.” It’s a rat, which begins with an “R.” But you CAN post a picture of a bat, because bat begins with a “B.”
- Just now, since I am a generous and benevolent czar, I decided to extend the challenge to include things beginning with “D” and “E.”
- Be aware that there is a good chance I might use other letters of the alphabet in future months when I can’t think of anything more creative.
- I thank you in advance for your participation.